I was happy when a mentor told me that in any endeavor there are a half a dozen things that make up 95% of our success, and that there are hundreds of things that make up the other 5%. Our challenge is not to focus on the 5% but on mastering the fundamentals. The most successful people are those who master the basics. Fortunately, I also learned the correct syntax for success from my mentor. The proper foundation for success at anything is an education that compresses what it has taken other people years to learn into a few weeks.
Real Estate professionals that access the best CRE technology marketing tools and work process to identify, analyze, and the market will close more deals faster despite challenging economic headwinds.
As COVID-19 is redefining the workplace and how are we interact in our social and business, one thing that must never happen is the extinction of face to face communication. One of the saddest things present in our society today is with the requirement to wear masks; we can no longer see one another smile. Over 80% of communication is non-verbal, and even though people cannot see it, you still need to smile. Replace your open-door policy with an open digital room policy!
We have had many joint conversations on our CRECo.ai platform. Our CRE Collaborators see themselves as a mix of Techie, Dealmakers, and Industry Leaders. All are keen Collaborators, relationship builders, and real estate professionals. Investors, owners, builders, brokers, and others that know the wealth-generating opportunity of having knowledge, in today’s world that means building unique data stacks from multiple sources for the markets they serve and the properties they represent.
CRE Collaborative’s CRECo.ai Platform is in a unique position to bolster your actionable insights in the areas you serve and beyond. We can help you build powerful technology and marketing that will support your work as a:
Andrew Cuomo, the governor of New York, recently spoke about cabin fever. He acknowledged the difficulty of life stuck at home without end. “Cabin fever is an accompanying affliction to coronavirus,” He said. “It manifests in feelings of isolation, mood swings, resentment toward others, and irrational outbursts. And it also threatens the Constitution’s aim of domestic tranquility.”
CRE Collaborative Advisors handle the technology, while our Strategic Marketing Consulting Group syncs your digital brand.
The New Reality: Thirty-to-sixty-ninety days out, a swell of distressed properties will come on the market. Will you be ready?
Real Estate professionals that access the best CRE technology marketing tools and work process to identify, analyze, and market these distressed properties will close more deals faster despite challenging economic headwinds.
Yesterday I had a zoom call with 80+ female Realtors, mostly commercial but 30 residential. We all met on Linked In.
Amid this COVID-19 world, filled with social distancing (i.e. minimizing contact with people), how does an industry built on relationships thrive or even hope to survive?
Social distancing is defined as "Avoiding public transportation whenever possible, limiting nonessential travel, working from home, and skipping social gatherings — and not going to networking events crowded bars or sporting events."